Created for rigid, flexible, and single-use endoscopy
The TELECAM C3 is a FULL HD camera control unit (CCU). Since it connects to various rigid, flexible, and single-use KARL STORZ endoscopes, it can be used in nearly any discipline. The TELECAM C3 can be used in private practices as well as in surgical environments.
- Image display in FULL HD quality
- CCU compatible with rigid, flexible, and single-use KARL STORZ endoscopes
- Toggle easily between two connected camera sources with the push of a button
- Documentation with optional storage to USB or freely available 50 GB internal memory
- Wide range of compatible KARL STORZ products (endoscopes, peripheral devices, etc.), allowing flexible system configuration
- More straightforward, improved menu navigation thanks to newly developed navigation interface
- Simple integration into existing infrastructure
IMAGE1 S™ 4U – mORe than a camera
The IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system allows the operating surgeon to make optimal use of the benefits offered by 4K technology. A notable feature is the image quality: High image brightness, impressive colors, greater richness of detail and a significantly improved depth effect characterize this system. Thanks to the system’s modularity, 4U components can be easily integrated into the existing IMAGE1 S™ camera platform. Consequently, the system is still compatible with existing technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible, fluorescence and 3D endoscopy) and can be adapted to meet individual customer needs.
- IMAGE1 S™ 4U impresses with outstanding, razor-sharp images
- Excellent image brightness
- First-rate color rendition
- Greater richness of detail
- Three innovative visualization technologies for tissue differentiation:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform
* not for sale in the U.S.
4K Monitor Portfolio
Used in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system, the new 4K monitors complete the KARL STORZ imaging chain perfectly. They are available in various sizes (up to 58") and technologies (2D/3D) to meet the individual requirements of different procedures.
4K technology offers an extended color space combined with enhanced color saturation due to the implementation of the BT.2020 standard in the monitors.
Thanks to the special tempered safety glass, all monitors feature strong resistance to scratches and knocks.
With a screen diagonal of 32", the monitors feature an enclosed glass surface that allows quick and easy wipe disinfection to guarantee optimal hygiene properties.