OR1™ is the innovative integration solution for the operating room and offers expandable systems that can be customized to your needs: a smart and space-saving entry model, an expanded standard version, and the premium segment for OR integration. The system’s focus is on improved workflows, an ergonomic and efficient workplace design, and future-proof technologies.
OR1™ integration systems facilitate the centralized control of medical devices from the sterile or non-sterile area of the operating room. Furthermore, they offer audio/video management in 4K UHD quality, the documentation of all image and video data as well as high resolution video streaming and voice communication with bidirectional telestration. Through a connection to the hospital information system, the OR1™ documentation solution enables the central storage, editing, management, and retrieval of image and video data.
The KARL STORZ network of experts offers customers not only OR integration systems, but also holistic solutions: KARL STORZ provides support as early as in the planning of the entire surgical wing, concerning floor and wall design, ceiling supply units, medical monitors, OR lights, surgical tables, and OR ventilation technology. The service and maintenance team continues to be available beyond installation and project completion as well. Moreover, the future-proof OR1™ integration systems can be easily expanded and their software updated. At KARL STORZ, we take pride in being a reliable partner to our customers.
Unifying Technologies, Enterprise Scale
OR1® Integration is the networked backbone of the KARL STORZ enterprise integration solution. OR1® not only integrates visualization intraoperatively, but connects visualization, communications and data management across all operative locations in the enterprise for improved clinician experience, reduced cost of collaboration and improved patient experience.
- Enterprise Efficiency: Realize maximum efficiency and care coordination across office, clinic, and operative care locations by leveraging shared IT resources, care processes, and equipment standardization in all types of operative suites.
- Reduce Risk: $1.5M was the average HIPAA fine in 2019. Secure patient data that is generated in the operating room with OR1® integration and advanced cybersecurity.
- Justify Spend: Knowing the utilization of medical devices helps you justify the decision to replace them (or not replace them). Manage more than just KARL STORZ devices with vendor-agnostic device tracking and utilization reports.
- Improve Patient Satisfaction: 97% of participants in a recent clinical study reported that receiving text message updates on surgical status reduced anxiety. KARL STORZ integration provides new ways to communicate with patient family.
NEO® IP Integration
The Most Advanced Operating Room Integration Solution
- Network-based integration solution that features ONE scalable 4K video-over-IP visualization backbone designed for any operative space to drive standardization. Scales down to general operating rooms or up to the largest hybrid operating rooms. Upgrade and add capacity over time.
- Enterprise communications, data management, analytics and patient satisfaction modules scale to the needs of each operative suite.
- Native streaming, conferencing and chat communications integrate with StreamConnect® software to enable clinical collaboration across the healthcare enterprise.
- Collect data on medical device usage in the operating suite and view dashboards of usage information in StreamConnect® to right-size capital spend with actual usage.
Enterprise Collaboration Software
Three suites of apps in ONE software that drive secure content management, clinical collaboration and business insight across all care locations in the healthcare enterprise.
- Surgical Image Management: Video-on-Demand & ehrLINC apps push surgical images and videos to the network from the operating room for secure storage, easy access by surgeons, editing, sharing and archiving in the patient record.
- Clinical Collaboration: Empower education and inter-departmental collaboration with Live Streaming, Video Conferencing, and Nursing Overview apps.
- Business Insight: For administrators and supply chain, match capital spend on medical devices to utilization with the Device Utilization app. For biomedical teams, know of service issues before clinicians do with intelligent system-wide equipment monitoring.